Got a question, a gripe, or just the urge to connect? Here’s how to reach us:
• For general inquiries, feedback, and submissions, including inquiries regarding advertising, contact Uni Watch poobah Paul Lukas.
• If you’re a member of the media and want to interview Paul Lukas, you must first get permission from ESPN’s PR department. The guy to ask is Kevin Ota. Once he gives the green light, you can contact Paul. (Also: Paul is veryveryvery busy in the month of April 2014 and will be turning down most interview requests during that month. Unless it’s an emergency, you’d be better off waiting until May. Thanks for understanding.)
• For inquiries and feedback specifically relating to content published on Saturday or Sunday, contact weekend editor Phil Hecken.
• For inquiries regarding any tech-ish aspects of the site or its design, contact webmaster John Ekdahl.
• To submit a link to an eBay item that might be of interest to our readership, contact “Collector’s Corner” columnist Brinke Guthrie.