Got a question, a gripe, or just the urge to connect? Here’s how to reach us:
• For general inquiries, feedback, and submissions, including inquiries regarding advertising, contact Uni Watch poobah Paul Lukas. (Please note: Paul will be on vacation from June 21-29, 2014. During that period, your email will be forwarded to another member of the Uni Watch team.)
• If you’re a member of the media and want to interview Paul Lukas, you must first get permission from ESPN’s PR department. The guy to ask is Kevin Ota. Once he gives the green light, you can contact Paul. (Please note: Paul will be on vacation from June 21-29, 2014, and will not be available for media inquiries during that period.)
• For inquiries and feedback specifically relating to content published on Saturday or Sunday, contact weekend editor Phil Hecken.
• For inquiries regarding any tech-ish aspects of the site or its design, contact webmaster John Ekdahl.
• To submit a link to an eBay item that might be of interest to our readership, contact “Collector’s Corner” columnist Brinke Guthrie.